Evaluation Center People
Graduate Research Assistants
The Advisory Board has actively supported the Evaluation Center from its founding in the fall of 2013. The Advisory Board is comprised of members from various College of Education departments and provides planning, oversight, and administrative and sustainability guidance.
- Colin Shepley, PhD, Department of Early Childhood, Special Education and Counselor Education
- Margaret Bausch, Ed.D., Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Student Success
- Jonathan Thomas, Ed.D., Department of STEM Education
- Sarah LaCour, PhD, Department of Educational Policy Studies and Evaluation
- Lu Young, Ed.D., Department of Educational Leadership Studies