- UK Counseling Psychology 2-Page Brochure 2017
- Incomplete (I) Grade Record
- Independent Study/Dissertation Residency Contract (for students enrolled in 765, 767, or 782)
- Faculty Grievance Procedure
- EDP Assistantships List (Restricted) – provides a list of assistantships and scholarships that EDP students have held recently, along with a description of the duties and contact person for each assistantship
- EDP Course Schedule (Restricted) – details what and when EDP classes will be taught by whom during the next several years
- University of Kentucky Graduate School Bulletin
- Archives (older Handbooks and Programs of Study)
- Low-Cost Personal Psychotherapy Services Available to Current CP Students (Restricted)
- Master’s (MS) in Counseling Psychology Handbook for students entering Fall 2017 (revised 2/6/18)
- Master’s (MS) in Counseling Psychology Handbook for students entering Fall 2018 (revised 5/15/18)
- Master’s (MS) Program of Study (POS) for students entering Fall 2017 (revised 8/9/17)
- Master’s (MS) Program of Study (POS) for students entering Fall 2018 (revised 5/15/18)
- Final Examination for Master’s (FEM) Procedures (revised 5/15/18) – exam taken during March of final spring semester of MS program.
- Doctorate (PhD) Program Aims, Competencies, and Knowledge (revised 5/2/18)
- Doctorate (PhD) in Counseling Psychology Handbook for students entering Fall 2018 (revised 1/20/18) UNDER REVISION
- Doctorate (PhD) Program of Study (POS) for students entering Fall 2018 (revised 3/9/18) UNDER REVISION
- Doctorate (PhD) Course Timetable excel file (revised 5/14/18)
- Course Waiver Form (revised 5-3-18)
- Research Portfolio Requirements (revised 1/1/14) UNDER REVISION
- Research Portfolio Evaluation Rubric (to be submitted with the Research Portfolio to each Advisory Committee member) UNDER REVISION
- Annual Review of Student Progress – Faculty Evaluation Survey (completed by Major Professor via Qualtrics by referencing the Minimum Levels of Achievement listed on the Word Document version of the Survey; Major Professor will email PDF copy of Survey responses to student in late August)
- Annual Review of Student Progress – August 15 Student Survey (completed by student via Qualtrics by August 15; Student will email PDF copy of Survey responses to Faculty Chair along with other supporting materials described in the Survey and Handbook) UNDER REVISION
- Practicum Guidelines (revised 5/10/18) – essential information all CP students must know about how to apply and succeed in practicum. Read this carefully prior to the Practicum Open House each spring semester.
- UK CP Practicum Site Encyclopedia (Restricted) – a curated database of agencies that UK CP students may be eligible to complete clinical practicum at.
- UK CP Student Evaluation of Practicum Site Summary (Restricted) – summarizes student feedback about the nature, pro’s, and con’s of their training experience at various practicum sites.
- 2019 Practicum Open House Letter (coming soon) – Practicum Site Supervisors & Training Directors interested in taking our practicum students should review this letter.
- Introduction to UK Counseling Psychology Practicum Trainees – Practicum Site Supervisors & Training Directors interested in taking our practicum students should review this introduction.
- Practicum Hours Record – To keep track of your clinical hours during practicum, you have a few options. You can track your hours using a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet file (e.g., Example 1, Example 2), use the online tracking service Time2Track, or use an alternative online tracking platform such as PsyKey. See the instructions in your practicum syllabus for how to submit your Practicum Hours Record to your faculty practicum instructor.
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) (revised 12-6-17) – Signed by the trainee, practicum site individual supervisor, and practicum class instructor at the start of each semester. This ensures mutual transparency about trainee goals and the supervisory relationship. This MOU is NOT used by PhD students at UKCC, as UKCC has its own MOU.
- Practicum Supervisor Evaluation of Student – Completed by the field supervisor. Provide this link to the supervisor, telling them this is how they will submit their final evaluation of you. The automatically generated summary report should be printed by the supervisor and signed by both the supervisor and student, who should then scan the summary report to PDF and submit it to the faculty practicum instructor by the last practicum class for each semester. You are encouraged to bring the paper version to your second-to-last supervision session with your field supervisor so that the two of you can have an open discussion about your perceived performance, so that the supervisor can give you the most accurate ratings possible on the final evaluation. This evaluation is NOT used by PhD students at UKCC, as UKCC has their own evaluation form, though this may change in the future.
- Practicum Student Evaluation of Site – Completed by the practicum student. The student should use this link to submit their evaluation of their practicum site, by the last practicum class for each semester. This data is used to create the UK CP Student Evaluation of Practicum Site Summary listed at the top of this section.
UK Counseling Psychology students and faculty can view the restricted files page, which is password protected. Please email Dr. Hammer to request the password.