- UK Counseling Psychology 2-Page Brochure 2017
- Graduate program goals, objectives, and competencies
- Incomplete (I) Grade Record
- Independent Study/Dissertation Residency Contract (for students enrolled in 765, 767, or 782)
- Faculty Grievance Procedure
- EDP Assistantships List (Restricted) – provides a list of assistantships and scholarships that EDP students have held recently, along with a description of the duties and contact person for each assistantship
- EDP Course Schedule (Restricted) – details what and when EDP classes will be taught by whom during the next several years
- University of Kentucky Graduate School Bulletin
- Archives (older Handbooks and Programs of Study)
- Low-Cost Personal Psychotherapy Services Available to Current CP Students (Restricted)
- Master’s (MS) in Counseling Psychology Handbook for students entering Fall 2016 (revised 2/6/18)
- Master’s (MS) in Counseling Psychology Handbook for students entering Fall 2017 (revised 2/6/18)
- Master’s (MS) in Counseling Psychology Handbook for students entering Fall 2018 (revised 3/21/18)
- Master’s Program of Study (POS) for students entering Fall 2016 (revised 4/5/17)
- Master’s Program of Study (POS) for students entering Fall 2017 (revised 8/9/17)
- Master’s Program of Study (POS) for students entering Fall 2018 (revised 3/21/18)
- Final Examination for Master’s (FEM) Procedures (revised 2-6-18) – exam taken during March of final spring semester of MS program.
- Doctorate (PhD) in Counseling Psychology Handbook for students entering Fall 2017 (revised 1/20/18)
- Doctorate (PhD) Program of Study (POS) for students entering Fall 2017 (revised 3/9/18)
- Doctorate (PhD) Course of Study Planner excel file (revised 3/9/18)
- Course Waiver Form (revised 11-7-17)
- Research Portfolio Requirements (revised 1/1/14)
- Research Portfolio Evaluation Rubric (to be submitted with the Research Portfolio to each advisory committee member)
- Annual Review of Progress – APE Form (completed by Faculty Chair via Qualtrics by referencing the PWC Evaluation Criteria, PDF summary report emailed to student)
- Annual Review of Progress – Student Information Survey UNDER RENOVATION (completed by student via Qualtrics, PDF summary report emailed to Faculty Advisor; students must also send other PDF materials to Faculty Advisor such as CV, Clinical Hours Summary, and signed POS)
- Practicum Guidelines (revised 3/7/18) – essential information all CP students must know about how to apply and succeed in practicum. Read this carefully prior to the Practicum Open House each spring semester.
- UK CP Practicum Site Encyclopedia (Restricted) – a curated database of agencies that UK CP students may be eligible to complete clinical practicum at.
- UK CP Student Evaluation of Practicum Site Summary (Restricted) – summarizes student feedback about the nature, pro’s, and con’s of their training experience at various practicum sites.
- 2019 Practicum Open House Letter – Practicum Site Supervisors & Training Directors interested in taking our practicum students should review this letter.
- Introduction to UK Counseling Psychology Practicum Trainees – Practicum Site Supervisors & Training Directors interested in taking our practicum students should review this introduction.
- Please record your clinical hours with your Time2Track Account. At the end of each semester, provide a printed and co-signed (you and your supervisor) copy of your Combined Summary page with the date range restricted to show only those hours accrued during this semester. Here is an informal guide on how to properly categorize your clinical hours in T2T.
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) (revised 12-6-17) – Signed by the trainee, practicum site individual supervisor, and practicum class instructor at the start of each semester. This ensures mutual transparency about trainee goals and the supervisory relationship. This MOU is NOT used by PhD students at UKCC, as UKCC has its own MOU.
- Evaluation of Practicum/Internship Student Competencies Online Form – Completed by the practicum site individual supervisor. The automatically generated summary report should be printed by the supervisor and signed by both the supervisor and student, and this printed summary report submitted to the practicum class instructor by the last practicum class for each semester. You are welcome to discuss proposed ratings with your supervisor beforehand by using the paper form, but do not submit this paper form. This electronic evaluation is NOT used by PhD students at UKCC, as UKCC has their own forms.
- Evaluation of Practicum Site Online Form – Completed by the practicum student, submitted by the last practicum class for each semester. This data is used to create the UK CP Student Evaluation of Practicum Site Summary listed at the top of this section.
UK Counseling Psychology students and faculty can view the restricted files page, which is password protected. Please email Dr. Hammer to request the password.