- UK Counseling Psychology 2-Page Brochure 2017
- Graduate program goals, objectives, and competencies
- Incomplete (I) Grade Record
- Independent Study/Dissertation Residency Contract (for students enrolled in 765, 767, or 782)
- Faculty Grievance Procedure
- EDP Assistantships List (Restricted) – provides a list of assistantships and scholarships that EDP students have held recently, along with a description of the duties and contact person for each assistantship
- EDP Course Schedule (Restricted) – details what and when EDP classes will be taught by whom during the next several years
- University of Kentucky Graduate School Bulletin
- Archives (older Handbooks and Programs of Study)
- Master’s (MS) in Counseling Psychology Handbook for students entering Fall 2016 (revised 1/27/17)
- Master’s (MS) in Counseling Psychology Handbook for students entering Fall 2017 (revised 5/16/17)
- Master’s Program of Study (POS) for students entering Fall 2016 (revised 4/5/17)
- Master’s Program of Study (POS) for students entering Fall 2017 (revised 8/9/17)
- Master’s Comprehensive Exam Directions with a Sample Clinical Case Vignette (MCE; final exam taken in Spring 2017 for students entering MS in Fall 2015)
- Final Examination for Master’s (FEM; final exam taken in Spring 2018 for students entering MS in Fall 2016)
- Doctorate (PhD) in Counseling Psychology Handbook for students entering Fall 2017 (revised 9/7/17)
- Doctorate (PhD) Program of Study (POS) for students entering Fall 2017 (revised 10/6/17)
- UK CP PhD Course of Study Planner excel file (revised 4/12/17)
- Course Waiver Form (revised 11-7-17)
- Research Portfolio Requirements (effective January 2014)
- Research Portfolio Evaluation Rubric (to be submitted with the Research Portfolio to each advisory committee member)
- Annual Review of Progress – ABC Ratings Survey (completed by Faculty Chair via Qualtrics, PDF summary report emailed to student)
- Annual Review of Progress – Student Information Survey (completed by student via Qualtrics, PDF summary report emailed to Faculty Advisor; students must also send other PDF materials to Faculty Advisor such as CV, Clinical Hours Summary, and signed POS)
- Financial support available to Counseling Psychology PhD students
- UK CP Practicum Site Encyclopedia (Restricted) – a curated database of agencies that UK CP students may be eligible to complete clinical practicum at
- UK CP Student Evaluation of Practicum Site Summary (Restricted) – summarizes student feedback about the nature, pro’s, and con’s of their training experience at various practicum sites.
- Practicum Guidelines (revised 1/27/17)
- 2017 Practicum Open House Letter – Practicum Site Supervisors & Training Directors interested in taking our practicum students should review this letter.
- 2017 Introduction to UK Counseling Psychology Practicum Trainees – Practicum Site Supervisors & Training Directors interested in taking our practicum students should review this introduction.
- Please record your clinical hours with your Time2Track Account. At the end of each semester, provide a printed and co-signed (you and your supervisor) copy of your Combined Summary page with the date range restricted to only hours accrued during this semester. To obtain a T2T account, pay $20 to “The Department of Educational, School, and Counseling Psychology” in cash or check (submit to Phyllis Mosman) to receive the T2T Authorization Key needed to sign up for a discounted T2T account via our Department’s T2T license. Here is an informal guide on how to properly categorize your clinical hours in T2T.
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) (revised 8-11-17) – Signed by the trainee, practicum site individual supervisor, and practicum class instructor at the start of each semester. This ensures mutual transparency about trainee goals and the supervisory relationship. This MOU is NOT used by PhD students at UKCC, as UKCC has its own MOU.
- Evaluation of Practicum/Internship Student Competencies Online Form – Completed by the practicum site individual supervisor. The automatically generated summary report should be printed by the supervisor and signed by both the supervisor and student, and this printed summary report submitted to the practicum class instructor by the last practicum class for each semester. You are welcome to discuss proposed ratings with your supervisor beforehand by using the paper form, but do not submit this paper form. This electronic evaluation is NOT used by PhD students at UKCC, as UKCC has their own forms.
- Evaluation of Practicum Site Online Form – Completed by the practicum student, submitted by the last practicum class for each semester.
UK Counseling Psychology students and faculty can view the restricted files page, which is password protected. Please email Dr. Hammer to request the password.