These materials were developed to help new and continuing Noyce projects.
- Teacher Recruitment Campaign Implementation Guide – Developed through the APLU’S Mathematics Teacher Education Partnership
- Padlet contains links to examples of implementation of the recruitment guide
Sample websites. These range from department to program to projects.
- U of Arizona: SMEP: http://math.arizona.edu/~smep/
- Boise State Univ, IDoTeach: http://idoteach.boisestate.edu/
- Florida International Univ, FIUTeach: http://fiuteach.fiu.edu/
- University of Kentucky, STEM Dept: https://education.uky.edu/stem/
- Mississippi State: CISE: http://www.cise.msstate.edu/
- Texas A&M Univ, AggieTeach: http://aggieteach.tamu.edu/index.shtml
- Univ of South Carolina, TeachScienceandMath: http://teachscienceandmath.org
- Kennesaw State – http://ganoycescholars.org/
- Brochure Template – coming soon!
- Poster Template – coming soon!
- Planning an overnight workshop checklist – coming soon!
- Promissory Note Example – please be sure to review with your financial aid office!
- Noyce Scholar Employment Verification Template form