Applications are considered throughout the year on a monthly basis for both the Master of Arts in Education and Doctoral programs in Literacy Education. You will need to complete the application available on the University of Kentucky Graduate School website to apply for either program.

Graduate School Application: In order to be accepted into either the Literacy Specialist Endorsement P-12 with Master of Arts in Education program, or the Doctorate in Instruction and Administration with emphasis in Literacy Education program, you must apply to the Graduate School (GS).