Gain the expertise and connections to advance your career in educational leadership with our doctoral programs at the University of Kentucky.
Our programs offer:
- A flexible schedule designed for working professionals with evening and Saturday classes.
A structured curriculum to complete coursework in 3 1⁄2 years.
A cohort-based model that facilitates rich discussion and collaborative learning.
- An in-depth onboarding process providing mentorship and setting you up for success.
- Exposure to diverse perspectives with a global student body.
We offer two options for educational leaders:
- Ideal for pursuing a career in academia and research
- Develop expertise in theory, policy, and quantitive/qualitative research
- A traditional dissertation format
- Designed for leadership roles in educationally focused organizations
- Build skills in using data to make educational policies and practices
- Complete an applied mixed-methods action research dissertation focused on real-world problems
Both programs focus on the four Cs: Compliance, Clarification, Connection, and Culture. This approach fosters an inclusive and nurturing environment for students.
Contact us to learn more about how our doctoral programs can help you achieve your goals in educational leadership.