Undergraduate Department Scholarships
Bernard “Skeeter” Johnson Scholarship Fund
Established in February 2003 by Frankie Johnson
The scholarship(s) shall be awarded to students who are undergraduate students in the department of Kinesiology and Health Promotion who:
- Have outstanding prospects for academic and professional success and have a financial need
- Recipient(s) are determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
Lovaine C. Lewis Delta Psi Kappa Scholarship
Lovaine C. Lewis Scholarship Flyer
The Lovaine C. Lewis Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
- Female undergraduates (condition of the donation given in Lovaine Lewis’ name) in the Kinesiology and Health Promotion department entering their junior or senior year
- 3.0 grade point average at the time of application and when the award is received
- Affiliated with one or more professional organization(s) related to their academic degree
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Full-time student during the semester for which the scholarship is awarded
Recipient(s) of the scholarship will be determined by the faculty of the Kinesiology and Health Promotion Department.
All funds contained in this document may be enhanced by donor contributions. If you are a donor interested in giving to any of these funds, please contact us.
Academic Services and Teacher Certification
University of Kentucky
166 Taylor Education Building
Lexington KY 40506-0001