About the Office
The College of Education Communications & Marketing Office is here to help faculty and staff design materials for promotion, as well as support and advise on matters of communications and branding.
All materials/items representing the college and its programs should be created and/or approved by the Communications Office—particularly those bearing the university or college logo. We insure consistency with UK branding standards and compliance with licensing requirements. By working with our office, you help project a clear, unifying image for your university and college.
The Office of Communications & Marketing can help with:
- Flyers, brochures, posters and other promotional documents*
- Merchandise/apparel items (T-shirts, flash drives, ink pens, etc.)
- Marketing/recruitment strategy development
- Emails, announcements, e-newsletters, and similar materials meant to be disseminated to a wide audience (students, faculty/staff, or a wide group of peers, alumni, policy makers, influencers, and supporters)
- News releases (in partnership with UK Public Relations and Marketing/UKNow)
- COE Communicator (college e-magazine)
- Next magazine (college’s annual print magazine)
- Room/directional signage
- Announcements on the college’s TV monitors
- Website content (in collaboration with the Office of Information Technology)
- General graphic design
- Social media strategy
- Securing quotes from printing and promotional item vendors/placing orders
*If material includes academic program information, it must also be submitted to Dr. Rosetta Sandidge prior to publication.
** We do not provide video recording for meetings/presentations. The college’s Office of Information Systems has a webcam available for checkout in TEB 151. They can also provide guidance on using a system (such as Zoom) in order to live stream or record meetings/presentations.