About the Office
The College of Education Communications & Marketing Office is here to help faculty and staff design materials for promotion, as well as support and advise on matters of communications and branding. You may submit news to share here.
All materials/items representing the college and its programs should be created and/or approved by the Communications Office – particularly those bearing the university or college logo. We insure consistency with UK branding standards, writing style, and compliance with licensing requirements and UK signage policy. By working with our office, you help project a clear, unifying image for your university and college.
The Office of Communications & Marketing can help with:
- Marketing/recruitment strategy/messaging development
- Media relations
- Emails, announcements, e-newsletters, digital signage, and similar materials meant to be disseminated to a wide audience (students, faculty/staff, or a wide group of peers, alumni, policy makers, influencers, and supporters)
- Merchandise/apparel items (T-shirts, flash drives, ink pens, etc.)
- News releases (in partnership with UK Public Relations and Marketing/UKNow)
- Digital signage
- Flyers, brochures, posters and other promotional documents*
- Website content (in collaboration with the Office of Information Technology)
- General graphic design
- Social media strategy
- Securing quotes from printing and promotional item vendors/placing orders
- Branding guidance and licensing process consultation
- Podcasts – Join us on the Learning Project Podcast!
*If material includes academic program information, it must also be submitted to Dr. Rosetta Sandidge prior to publication.
** We do not generally provide video recording for meetings/presentations. The college’s Office of Information Technology has a webcam available for checkout. They can also provide guidance on using a system (such as Zoom) in order to live stream or record meetings/presentations. We also highly recommend connecting with the services available at the Faculty Media Depot.