Application for Admission
You will apply to our program through the University of Kentucky Graduate School. Please note: GRE scores are not required for admission to any of EPE’s Degree Programs.
Your completed application will contain the following documents:
- Program application
- Statement of purpose
- Writing sample (doctoral applications only)
- Letters of reference (2 for M.S. Programs & 4 for Ph.D. & Ed.D. Programs)
- Transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Resume or curriculum vitae (optional)
Higher Education Programs (SHED & HIED)
- October 1, 2020 for Spring 2021
- February 1, 2021 for Summer/Fall 2021
The Research Methods in Education (RMinE) and Educational Policy Studies Master’s degree programs do not follow the above application deadlines. They and all our Graduate Certificate programs operate on rolling admission. Apply any time.
Prospective International Students
International applicants have different deadlines and requirements than their domestic counterparts. To learn more, visit the Graduate School’s website. For further information, look at the prospective student resources provided by International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS).