Application packets should be submitted to:
Office of Program Documentation, Accreditation, and Compliance
166 Taylor Education Building
Lexington, KY 40506-0001
All applications to advanced educator preparation programs that are accredited and approved by the Kentucky Education Professional Standards Board must be reviewed and accepted by:
- The Program Faculty that Governs the specific advanced level program
- The UK Educator Preparation Unit, through the Office of Accreditation and Compliance, 166 Taylor Education Building.
Approved applications for candidates who are accepted into an advanced level education program at UK must be recorded with the Education Professional Standards Board in a timely manner. Candidates whose approved applications have not been recorded with the EPSB cannot be recommended for the appropriate EPSB certification action upon completion of the program.
A complete application packet includes the following:
- Completed Data Portion of this Page
- Completed Character and Fitness Review Form
- Completed Basic Information Form (pp 1 & 2)
- Completed and Signed College of Education Student Acknowledgement of Licensure Disclosure
- Photocopy of Signed and Dated Curriculum Contract
- Photocopy of Educator Certificate (License), if Active Public Educator