The STEM Education Department, under the direction of Dr. Molly Fisher (PI) and Dr. Jennifer Wilhelm (co-PI), is welcoming a new cohort of undergraduate students in the National Science Foundation’s Research Experiences for Undergraduates program.
As an REU site, the STEM Education Department hosts a cohort of undergraduates who work in its research programs.
Each student is associated with a specific research project, where he/she works closely with the faculty and other researchers.
Students are granted stipends and technology funds in order to carry out their research agendas.
The upcoming co-hort includes:
Working with Drs. Cindy Jong, Jonathan Thomas and Molly Fisher:
- Meredith Davis (Special Education)
- Mallory Bickett (Elementary Education)
Working with Drs. Becky Krall and Brett Criswell:
- Kelly Corrigan (Elementary Education)
- Fallon Olexa (Special Education)
Working with Dr. Jennifer Wilhelm:
- Brittany Guido (STEM Plus – Math)
- Dakota Yates (Elementary Education)