Become a CoE Ambassador from UK College of Education on Vimeo.
Become an Ambassador
The College of Education Ambassadors serve the college in formal situations and provide outreach services to community groups. Ambassadors assist with student recruitment, speak to community and university groups and represent the College at receptions and meetings.
Education Ambassadors participate in College of Education events, meet various times throughout the year for class and planning sessions, blog and podcast, and find ways to improve the student experience throughout the college. Ambassadors also serve as hosts at various meetings, conferences, and events, both on and off campus.
Serving as an Ambassador is an honor and a distinction.
To be considered for a position as an Ambassador, applicants must:
- Be a sophomore, junior, senior or graduate student enrolled in a major in the College of Education
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Be able to commit to at least one year of service
- Be highly motivated, energetic, dependable and knowledgeable
- Be able to demonstrate outstanding leadership skills
- Attend the scheduled meetings (will be done once a month)
- Must participate in occasional daytime, evening, and weekend activities
For more information, please contact Jenna DeMastes at (859) 218-2698 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more from us on Tumblr.