Registration for KTIP PGES Training
The 2017-2018 KTIP-PGES training schedule is provided for teachers, principals, and teacher educators to meet the requirements for certification as a KTIP-PGES committee member. Training sessions are typically scheduled to begin at 9:00 a.m. and end before 1:00 p.m. in room 135 Dickey Hall on Scott Street at the University of Kentucky. The August 19, 2017 session will be held in 122 Taylor Education Building, which is adjacent to Dickey Hall. The August 29 session for Jessamine County employees will be held at the Jessamine Central Office from 4:00 to 8:00 pm.
Please bring the following items with you to the training session:
- 2017-18 school district calendar
- A three ring binder in which to collect your notes and other resources throughout the internship year along with the following materials that you have printed from the links below (will be updated as the material becomes available) or from the EPSB KTIP Forms & Resource Information page.
- Implementation Guide (available on the EPSB’s KTIP Forms & Resource Information page, linked above)
- KTIP Handbook (available on the EPSB’s KTIP Forms & Resource Information page, linked above)
- Intern Performance Record (available on the EPSB’s KTIP Forms & Resource Information page, linked above)
- Kentucky Framework for Teaching (available on the EPSB’s KTIP Forms & Resource Information page, linked above)
- A Personal Computing Device (laptop, etc.) with the downloaded training materials shown above.
If you are unable to attend your scheduled session, please notify the University of Kentucky KTIP office at (859) 257-1857 (or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org) at least three days before the session. *Completion of training does not guarantee assignment to an intern committee.