The Office of International School Partnerships supports the international efforts of the College of Education. We connect our domestic students to international experiences and study, assist international students and visiting scholars who want to study on UK’s campus, and bring graduate and continuing education opportunities to international educators who wish to study at UK from afar.
We offer advising for students in the college interested in international experiences as well as guidance on international teaching career opportunities.
We serve as a hub for international students in the college offering resources, advice, and a student organization focused on cross-cultural communication.
International Visiting Scholars
If you are interested in becoming a visiting scholar with a faculty member in the college, we can help facilitate your application process.
Faculty seeking new international initiatives, including faculty-directed programming for students, can consult with the office to get more information.
The College of Education’s Office of International School Partnerships builds relationships and strategic partnerships between the College of Education and international schools and educational organizations that lead to mutually-beneficial experiences for University of Kentucky students, faculty, international schools, and local schools internationally.
What We Do
- Build relationships on behalf of the College of Education with the major regional professional organizations for international schools.
- Connect international educators to our graduate programs and coursework that are offered at a distance.
- Connect expertise in the College of Education with the needs for professional development expressed by the major regional professional organizations for international schools.
- Work with the Office of Clinical Practices and School Partnerships to identify international field experiences for our domestic students.
- Connect UK graduates to international school employment through job fairs and introductions to school personnel.
- Provide support to international students and visiting scholars who come to campus to study.