About the Institute
The mission of the Institute for Educational Research is to support faculty by:
- Helping to identify significant education and policy issues
- Encouraging individual, collaborative and interdisciplinary inquiry
- Locating external funding sources
- Preparing grant proposals
- Providing post-award management services
The Institute showcases funded research being conducted in 19 laboratories, clinics, centers, and offices throughout the College, and it manages activities in the Center of Professional Development.