A crucial measure of any college is the quality of its faculty.
The College of Education has developed long range plans for the support of the faculty. In order to enhance the College of Education’s position as a national leader in research and professional teacher education, we plan to recruit faculty members of national prominence.
- fund a Professorship, or an Endowed Chair in the College
- fund clinical faculty for Next Generation Learning training across the Commonwealth
- support lectures and symposiums to recruit quality faculty
- support international guest lecturers
- support international faculty programs
Director of Development
133B Dickey Hall
College of Education
University of Kentucky
Lexington, KY 40506-0017
859 257-2479 (Office)