Assistive Technology Graduate Programs

The Department of Special Education and Rehabilitation Counseling at the University of Kentucky offers Master’s, Educational Specialist, and Doctoral degree programs. A student may have an Assistive Technology focus for any of these degrees.

Please contact Dr. Margaret Bausch if you have questions about the current offerings in the Assistive Technology Program.