Finding Scholarships & Financial Aid
The College of Education offers scholarships for entering freshmen, enrolled undergraduate and graduate students, as well as students in the COST overseas student teaching program. The College of Education has both needs-based and non-needs-based scholarships. Students may apply for both.
While academic merit is a factor in awarding our scholarships, only those students who have financial need will be considered for needs-based funds. Applicants who wish to be considered for needs-based scholarships must submit a FAFSA.
Evaluation Criteria for College of Education Scholarships
- Must have a completed application submitted by the deadline.
- Must be an outstanding student academically.
- Must have evidence of strong leadership qualities.
- Must declare a major within the College of Education and must maintain progress in the program, based on requirements (some graduate scholarships allow for part-time enrollment).
- If awarded a College of Education scholarship, the student is expected to attend a scholarship appreciation banquet and must write a letter acknowledging receipt of the scholarship.
Incoming Freshmen Application (High School Seniors) – Deadline January 15, 2016
Undergraduate Application (Current and Transfer Students) – Deadline February 15, 2016
Graduate Application – Deadline February 15, 2016