Speed Sort 0001
The College of Education is housed primarily in four buildings: Dickey Hall, Taylor Education Building, 641 Maxwelton Court, and the Seaton Center.
The Taylor Education Building is located at the corner of Upper and Scott Streets facing central campus. Construction was completed in 1930. It was built to house the education departments and the University School and was named to honor William Taylor, dean of the college until his death in 1949.
MAPS: Google MapQuest Yahoo Maps Campus Guide