Graduate School Forms
The forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you have a question about a form contact the Director of Graduate Study (DGS).
- Graduate School Application is one of two applications; the other is to the Department
- Visiting Graduate Student Form for graduate students who are "visiting" UK
- Petition for Undergraduate to enroll in a EDC Graduate Course complete prior to enrollment
- Graduating Seniors Seeking Enrollment in Graduate Courses if within 6 credits of graduation
- Concurrent Masters Enrollment Form for enrollment in more than one master's program
- Application for Degree to be submitted in the first month of the semester you intend to graduate
- Request for Transfer of Credit Master's only
- Thesis Approval Sheet Master's only
- Final Examination Recommendation Masters only
- Appoint Advisory Committee to be submitted to the DGS one month prior to the first Advisory Committee meeting and one year prior to sitting for the QE.
- Recommendation for Qualifying Examination to be submitted to the DGS three weeks prior to the oral portion of the QE.
- Notification of Intent to Schedule Final Doctoral Examination to be submitted to the DGS at least eight weeks prior to the earliest anticipated "date" for a defense.
- Request for Final Doctoral Examination to be submitted to the DGS at least two weeks prior to the FE.
- Dissertation Approval Sheet to be submitted to the DGS at least two weeks prior to the FE. A signed copy of this form is delivered to the Graduate School along with the defense copy of the dissertation.
All graduate programs require an application to the Graduate School and an application to the Director of Graduate Study in the Department of Curriculum of Instruction. A package of application materials is preferred.