UK College of Education Hall of Fame
Since 1923, the College of Education has been a distinguished institution in the preparation of skilled educators and leaders. Our alumni have embarked on professional careers that impact people and policies in Kentucky, the nation and the world. Membership in the Alumni Hall of Fame is the highest honor the College of Education bestows upon its graduates. It is recognition for those whose work has reached the pinnacle of achievement in their chosen professions.
To be selected to the Alumni Hall of Fame, honorees must:
- Have earned a degree from the University of Kentucky College of Education, or have completed a significant amount of academic work in the college;
- Have obtained significant achievement personally or professionally;
- Have demonstrated distinguished professional accomplishments, outstanding character and commitment to community service;
- Have shown evidence of merit of work in their chosen field or community leadership; and
- Have shown evidence of strong support for the field of education.